Monday, July 20, 2015

Drinking water recipes

I have found that I am drinking SO much more water now that I have started with YLEO. It's probably because the delicious water possibilities are endless! The fact that the oils also provide natural health benefits makes it that much better! Remember, always use glass or stainless steel with oils. I either use a drinking glass, my stainless tumbler, or glass pitchers.

Here are a couple of quick individual glass recipes:

1. 1-2 drops lemon or citrus fresh plus water in a glass or tumbler (I like to drink about half then add more water and swirl around to make that drop last the longest!) I drink this first thing each morning, as it is a natural detox!

2. 1 drop peppermint plus water in a glass or tumbler when exercising! This helps keep my energy up!

Here are a couple of recipes for pitchers of water, which I have kept in my fridge for a few days at a time and just add plain water when it's getting low:

1. Citrus Fresh Water: 1 mandarin orange and 1 lemon both sliced in circles with seeds removed, 5 drops citrus fresh, fill rest of pitcher with water and swirl it all around. I made this for a "Sip N Sniff" oil sharing party and it went faster than the wine!

2. Cucumber Peppermint Water: 3 baby cucumbers sliced in circles and 3-4 drops peppermint, fill rest with water and swirl all around. This was a great refreshing drink for the beach!

What flavors of water do you enjoy?


No comments:

Post a Comment